Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review


I was so excited when I received the new Jo Malone fragrances through the post this week. There are two new scents available: English Oak & Hazelnut and English Oak & Redcurrant. The first scent I tried was the English Oak & Hazelnut which was pleasantly surprising. The scent was indeed strong and very 'outdoorsie' as the heavy scent of oak really does come through. Once the scent has been on the skin for a couple of minutes then you can start to notice the hazelnut. Jo Malone intended for this scent to be earthy, enticing and enchanting and I honestly think it ticks all of the boxes. This fragrance is strong and I would wear it on a night out or on a date night rather than work. The lasting time is amazing!!! I put the fragrance on at 8am and by 9pm I could still smell the lush English Oak & Hazelnut on my skin. 

The English Oak & Hazelnut cologne retails for £44.00 - (30ml) or £88.00 - (100ml)


The second scent I tried was the English Oak and Redcurrant which was my favourite of the two. I preferred this scent as I loved the fruity twist of the redcurrant which compliments the oak with both scents going hand in hand with one another. Again this fragrance was strong and is a great one to wear if you want to be bold or even make a statement! Jo Malone intended for this fragrance to be bright, embracing and bewitching. The lasting time was exactly the same as the first fragrance lasting over 10 hours which is pretty impressive and shows how truly long lasting the Jo Malone fragrances are. 

The English Oak & Redcurrant cologne retails for £44.00 - (30ml) or £88.00 - (100ml)

Click here to view the new scents

Some may say that the Jo Malone fragrances are expensive, however in all honestly I do think they are worth the price tag. The fragrances are beautiful and long lasting so you really do get your money's worth. On the plus side with Christmas coming up it may give you the perfect opportunity to include the new scents on your Christmas wish list!

As always please comment below if want anymore info about the new fragrances and please let me know what you think! Will you be buying the new fragrances? I know I will be putting them on my Christmas list this year. OXOXOXO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products