Quick Update and Hello

Hey everyone. I am so sorry I have been away from the blog and Twitter recently. Things have been very busy for me at the moment as I just started my new job this week so have been putting my energy elsewhere. Sorry! I will be back soon though..yay!

However, I feel that it is important for me to be honest with you all and myself. Truth is I have not been coping very well at all over the past three weeks. Unfortunately I am going through a difficult time and this has triggered my anxiety and depression. It is the worst timing ever as I am trying so hard to carry on as best I can especially being in a new job. As you can imagine it has been a real struggle and this week has felt like the longest ever.

Thankfully the place where I have started working seems really cool and all the people I have met are all genuinely really nice people.....but I only keep telling myself all of the negative things. For example, I keep telling myself that I don't deserve this new job or that I will never be able to do the work and everyone will hate me. I know these are unrealistic thoughts but you tend to think negatively when suffering from depression. To make things worse I feel so drained from being depressed and crying in the morning or crying myself to sleep. I know I have to keep going and push myself each day otherwise I will only get worse. It is so hard though. I know there are so many people out there going through the same thing but just know you are not alone! You can always DM me on Twitter and I will reply.

I won't ramble on anymore but I just felt that I needed to get this all off my chest. We are warriors and we have to carry on no matter how difficult things get. We deserve to be happy and by helping one another we can help beat anxiety and depression. On a more positive note I will be reviewing a new product for you all soon! I am just waiting for it to arrive, it is an interesting one so stay tuned for it.

I hope you all have a blessed evening and enjoy Friday!..weekend is almost here. oxoxoxo

www.twitter.com/ms_trustworthy

p.s I have just typed this up quickly on my phone so I'm not sure how it looks on my blog as I normally post from my laptop. Hopefully you can view this blog post properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look