PURPLE AND SILVER EYE SHADOW CREATION


PURPLE AND SILVER EYE SHADOW LOOK: So a few days ago I wanted to wear a look which would compliment my eye colour (brown) whilst sticking to summery colours at the same time. Therefore I was inspired to create this look by using purple and silver. I am very happy with the way this look turned out, although I feel that the picture does not do enough justice. This look may seem hard to achieve but in all honesty it is relatively easy. I used high end products whilst creating this look but you can easily find cheaper products elseware. I will post a full list of products used tomorrow once I remember them all ;) Oh and I think the eyeliner is really what pulls this whole look together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products