T-Zone Charcoal & Bamboo Self Heating Mask

Recently I was lucky enough to attend the Bloggers Festival in London organised by Scarlett Events. T-Zone were one of the many brands who attended the event. The T-Zone stall was one of favourite’s as those hosting were very fun, gave great information about the products and were super helpful. I picked up a sample of the self-heating mask and I used it for the first time yesterday evening. 


I was impressed with how much product is included in each sachet, I actually only used half as I felt that this was enough for me to work with. I splashed my face thoroughly with warm water first before massaging the mask into my skin. The self-heating mask felt so soothing and relaxing on my face and the more you massage the product the more it heats up. I really worked the face mask into my skin and left it for a few minutes just to work its magic. The mask is not designed to dry, harden or peel-off so once the time is up you just need to wash it off with warm water. 

After washing the mask off, my face instantly appeared clearer, smoother and brighter. My skin felt so beautifully soft and the few black heads I had around my nose were no longer visible. The mask really did lift all of the dirt and impurities from my skin. The whole process left my skin feeling refreshed and feeling a lot healthier, clearer and smoother. 

I highly recommend this product to those who love using face masks. If you have never used a face mask yet then the T-Zone Charcoal & Bamboo Self Heating Mask would be a great place to start. 
At only £4.99 for four sachets from Superdrug this really is a must-have product for all beauty lovers. Such amazing value for money! I cannot wait to try the Nose Pore Strips which I also picked up from the Bloggers Festival. You will have to be quick if you want to purchase the T-Zone products from Superdrug as they are flying off the shelves! 


Let me know your thoughts if you have already tried the T-Zone products or if you are going to purchase some. As always, comment, follow, subscribe if you wish to. Feel free to connect with me on Twitter @Ms_Trustworthy 
Have an awesome week and stay happy. OXOXOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look