Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Look





Hey friends, so this is a neutral kind of eye makeup which I created using the Urban Decay Naked Palette. This would look lovely with fake eyelashes but I tend not to wear them on a daily basis. Although my eyes are closed in this picture I will still post all the products such as eyeliner (for the waterline) so that you can go ahead and recreate this look. 

Eyelid colour, (Inner two thirds): Urban Decay – Sin 

Eyelid colour, (Outer third): Urban Decay - Toasted 

Crease colour: Urban Decay – Buck. I then took Toasted and ran this through the crease too being sure to blend the colours out. To intensify the look I took Urban Decay Hustle and Urban Decay Darkhorse and worked this on the outer corner and outer crease of the eye to smoke it out. The final step for the crease was to take Urban Decay Creep on the outer corner again being sure not to pick up too much product as it makes the blending process very hard. 

Brow bone highlight: Urban Decay – Virgin 

Mascara, top lashes: LOreal Paris Million Lashes So Couture Mascara. 

Mascara, bottom lashes: Lancome Hypnose 

Waterline: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 

I hope you like this look. Remember that blending is crucial if you want to achieve a flawless eye makeup look. So take it steady and slow and you’ll soon master this technique! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products