BHCosmetics Makeup Brushes Review

I have been after some new makeup brushes for a while but in all honesty I did not want to spend heaps of money on them, so when I came across the BHCosmetics brushes in TKMaxx I knew I had to snap them up.

I purchased the Sculpt and Blend 10 piece brush set for an amazing £9.99, such a bargain! Each brush came packaged carefully in a plastic sleeve and first impressions of them were very positive. I found these brushes absolutely amazing, honestly they are so easy to work with. They blend beautifully and the actual quality of the brushes in terms of the brush hair is awesome. I cannot believe I had never tried these brushes before.

The next set of BHCosmetics brushes I intend to purchase are the eyeshadow brushes. I really do think these brushes are fantastic value for money and I highly recommend them to makeup lovers. They are great for self taught makeup artists like me and I cannot wait to use these on my clients!

Comments

  1. Those look SO nice!! And for that price they're a bargain! Gotta love BH cosmetics! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!..so amazing..I'm really glad I tried them oxoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products