Music Video Makeup for Model Aman Mudhar

Hey friends!

So recently I had the exciting opportunity to work with a new model called Aman Mudhar. She is new to the industry and has been featured in three music videos so far. Aman works in mostly Bollywood and Asian music videos but I know she would like to have the opportunity to work in other areas as her experience grows. Aman is beautiful both inside and out and she is such a great person to work with. I am always able to try out new looks with her as she is easy going and I know the type of makeup she likes. 

The makeup I did for Aman is to be featured in the Dr Zeus, Benny Dhaliwal and Ikka music video which is to be released at the end of the month. I am so excited to see what the shots of the makeup look like in the music video. I have not seen any previews yet but Aman has seen a few and she said it looks AMAZING!!! As you can imagine I am so  so so so excited (as I keep on saying), when the video is released I will be sure to include shots and a link to the full video here on my blog
Aman wanted a smokey eye with a subtle shade of pink on her lips, so I chose the perfect product - Urban Decay Smoky palette! This palette is perfect for a smoky eye hence the name of it ;) and this palette is especially great for when you want to glam up and go a bit heavier with the makeup. 

From the Urban Decay Smoky palette I used: 
- Combust
- Armor
- Slanted
- Dagger
- Black Market 
- Password
- High
As you can see I used a lot of shades from the palette which made it easier for me to create the look as I had all I needed in one place. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I can't wait to share the music video with you all!



If you would like a detailed post about how I created the look for Aman then please do leave me a comment and I will be sure to include one for you. As always please comment, share, connect with me, (links are on my 'Connect' page) and please let me know your thoughts.  Hope you all have a blessed day. OXOXOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Malone - The English Oak: Fragrance Review

MUOTD - Urban Decay Heat: My Makeup Look

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Products